Need a few extra ideas on showing affection?
Sentiments to post around your home:
• Always tuck me in and kiss me goodnight.
• I love you to the moon and back.
• Hug it out.
• Sweet dreams. Sleep tight. We love you. Good night.
• I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you are yet to be.
• There’s no place like home.
• Where there is family, there is love.
• Love lives here.
Picture books about love and affection:
• “Guess How Much I Love You” by Sam McBranty, Illustrated by Anita Jeram
• “The Runaway Bunny” by Margaret Wise Brown, Illustrated by Clement Hurd
• “Goodnight Moon” by Margaret Wise Brown, Illustrated by Clement Hurd
• “Hug” by Jez Alborough
• “Love You Forever” by Robert Munsch, Illustrated by Sheila McGraw
• “On The Night You Were Born” by Nancy Tillman