- Bronx / Staten Island / Westchester
- Phone: (914) 925-3564
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Blüm Study is currently enrolling children aged 3–8 with autism. Visit blumstudy.com for more information and to find a study location near you!
- 17 East 89th Street, Suite 1D
New York, NY 10128
- Phone: (212) 249-0147
- Contact: Dr. Emily Levy, Director
- One-on-one home tutoring for special education students, including students with learning disabilities, ADHD, executive functioning challenges, dyslexia, and students on the autism spectrum. EBL Coaching uses research-based, multi-sensory techniques, including the Orton Gillingham methodology, that are individualized based on the needs of each student.
- 360 West 31st Street, Suite 304
New York, NY 10001
- Phone: (212) 356-4200
- Contact: Lana Matsko email@example.com
- Extended Home Care is specially licensed to serve cognitively and neurologically impaired individuals across the age spectrum in all five boroughs. We offer in-home support to meet your family member's health, developmental and safety needs by providing Skilled Nursing, Home Health Aides, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Social Work.
- 2955 Brighton 4th Street, GRD 2
Brooklyn NY, 11235
- Phone: (718) 509-4909
- Contact: Roza Rivkin
- A multilingual, multidisciplinary Therapeutic Center for Children and Adults. We are dedicated to serving adults, teens, and children with communication, cognitive, and physical challenges. We provide Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies.
- Phone: (914) 489-0520
- Contact: David Meyers
- Learn guitar in the comfort of your home. Its a one-of-a-kind method using fun and original music to build confidence and social skills. Children and Special Needs a Specialty. Servicing Westchester and Putnam Counties. Call for times and info.
- 168 Duck Harbor Road
Honesdale, PA 18431
- (Winter) (973) 732-3230
- (Summer) (570) 253-4381
- Contact: Gene Bell, Senior Director
- Summit’s array of sleepaway programs support the social, executive function, and attention challenges of youth that have needs such as ADHD, LD, HFA/ASD, and other mild to moderate mood and social concerns.