- Bronx / Staten Island / Westchester
- Phone: (914) 925-3564
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Blüm Study is currently enrolling children aged 3–8 with autism. Visit blumstudy.com for more information and to find a study location near you!
- 114-20 Queens Boulevard, Suite #CS2
Forest Hills, NY 11375
- 180 East 79 St. Suite # 1C
New York, NY 10075
- Contact: email@example.com
- 1 (888) 441-0015 [Toll-Free]
- Phone: (718) 441-0166 [Main/Queens]
- Phone: (646) 678-5977 [Manhattan]
- A diagnostic and treatment center for neuropsychological, psychiatric, and educational difficulties. Led by Dr. Sanam Hafeez, the New York City based psychology practice specializes in providing solutions for common Learning Disabilities such as Dyslexia and Math Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD), Autism, Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar disorder, executive and memory, and other developmental delays.
- 17 East 89th Street, Suite 1D
New York, NY 10128
- Phone: (212) 249-0147
- Contact: Dr. Emily Levy, Director
- One-on-one home tutoring for special education students, including students with learning disabilities, ADHD, executive functioning challenges, dyslexia, and students on the autism spectrum. EBL Coaching uses research-based, multi-sensory techniques, including the Orton Gillingham methodology, that are individualized based on the needs of each student.
- 360 West 31st Street, Suite 304
New York, NY 10001
- Phone: (212) 356-4200
- Contact: Lana Matsko firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extended Home Care is specially licensed to serve cognitively and neurologically impaired individuals across the age spectrum in all five boroughs. We offer in-home support to meet your family member's health, developmental and safety needs by providing Skilled Nursing, Home Health Aides, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Social Work.
- 2955 Brighton 4th Street, GRD 2
Brooklyn NY, 11235
- Phone: (718) 509-4909
- Contact: Roza Rivkin
- A multilingual, multidisciplinary Therapeutic Center for Children and Adults. We are dedicated to serving adults, teens, and children with communication, cognitive, and physical challenges. We provide Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies.
- Ages 2.8 to 10
- 410 East 92nd Street
New York, NY 10128
- Phone: (212) 831-3667
- Contact: email@example.com
- Founded in 1992, one of the few schools in NYC dedicated to transforming the lives of young children with a wide variety of language, emotional, developmental, and learning disabilities. The school specializes in educating children with challenging, and often multiple disabilities including language-based and non-verbal learning disabilities.
- Phone: (914) 489-0520
- Contact: David Meyers
- Learn guitar in the comfort of your home. Its a one-of-a-kind method using fun and original music to build confidence and social skills. Children and Special Needs a Specialty. Servicing Westchester and Putnam Counties. Call for times and info.
- 168 Duck Harbor Road
Honesdale, PA 18431
- (Winter) (973) 732-3230
- (Summer) (570) 253-4381
- Contact: Gene Bell, Senior Director
- Summit’s array of sleepaway programs support the social, executive function, and attention challenges of youth that have needs such as ADHD, LD, HFA/ASD, and other mild to moderate mood and social concerns.