Your family’s needs
• How many meals will your family need before your rescheduled flight?
• Do you have plenty of snacks, baby food, and diapers?
• Does the airline provide overnight accommodation? If so, does it offer a hotel voucher or do you have to pay and submit the receipt to get reimbursed?
• What is the airline’s maximum reimbursement amount for a hotel stay?
• Which affordable hotel options are closest to the airport? Does the hotel offer airport shuttle service?
Your rescheduled flight
• Are you booked on the correct flight?
• Does each family member have a seat? Are the seats located next to each other or in different rows?
After the flight
• Did you submit all expense receipts via the airline website?
•Will you provide feedback to the airline about your experience?
• Did the airline respond with any offers of compensation for your inconvenience?
©2012 Community News Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not NYParenting.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to NYParenting.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.