Contact New York Parenting Follow New York Parenting on Twitter Follow New York Parenting on Pinterest Follow New York Parenting on Facebook
Where every Family matters!
Past issuesFeeds Facebook Twitter Contact

Ask an Attorney

Designating care for your children

Ask an Attorney: Examining another tool in the estate planning toolbox: the designation of a “person in parental relation.” Comment.

What happens when my aging dad can’t care for himself?

Ask an Attorney: Many people never sign a health care proxy or power of attorney until they are well-beyond their ability to care for themselves. Here’s what may happen at that point. Comment.

Prepare for an estate planning meeting

Ask an Attorney: Here are a few issues you — and, if you’re in a relationship, you and your spouse — should discuss before meeting with an estate planning attorney. Comment.

New Year’s resolutions

Ask an Attorney: Here’s a breakdown of what to do in each month of 2014. Comment.

NYP in print